What can we help you with?
- Starting a new business?
- Creating a website, identity design, blog, eNewsletter?
- Getting started in social media?
- Bringing your older web presence up to date so it ranks on mobile devices?
- Providing guidance to help you better understand your options, best practices?
- Decide where to start and how to most effectively spend your time and budget on your online communication efforts?
- Some consulting to help you sort through the sometimes confusing and overwhelming world of your Marketing Mix.
- Breathing new life into your current site with a site redesign?
- Perhaps your company would benefit from a lite site audit providing actionable insights to improve your web site, usability and search-ability (SEO), conversion or correct any crawl errors?
- Are you hoping to increase the ranking and reach of your current web presence?
Is it time for some attention to competitive research or SEO (Search Engine Optimization) eMarketing, Social Media, analytics, web design or other tools to amplify your online presence, improve web site accessibility and draw more targeted prospects to your Small Business website.
- Do you need help promoting an event, implementing a new feature like an interactive calendar, a members only section or registration, and ticket sales.
Large or small, DIY or DIFY, Boost can help.
“Susan has done the ‘techy’ things to launch two of my websites. She came to my office and trained me on how to make changes, add plugins to my wordpress.org site and do backups of it — wonderful! She’s become my “go to girl” for everything related to a website and nowadays everything technical, too! Thanks Susan.”
Victor Lind, Lind Urban Land Management